Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Thunderbolt technology supports fast data transfers with two independent channels of 10 Gbps each. And Thunderbolt 2 technology can bond the two channels for a super-fast 20 Gbps. Use this cable to connect Thunderbolt-enabled devices to the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on your Mac.
The Apple Thunderbolt Cable lets you connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computers in target disk mode, network two Mac computers with OS X Mavericks or use your iMac as a display for a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
What’s in the Box
Apple Thunderbolt Cable
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 – 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 – 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15‑inch, Mid 2012 ‑ 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 – 2015)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)